It's been an EXTRA crazy holiday season for me, and it definitely shows. From my messy car, to my unwrapped gifts, and my major lack of blog posts...I'm sure you know what it feels like to be frazzled during this busy season!
Even though I'm spread super thin right now, I decided it was important to make a little time for myself everyday, so I've developed a long and luxurious skin routine. Everyone's skin tends to be drier in the winter, mostly because we spend a lot of time inside next to a heater. I already have naturally dry skin so mine is parched right now! Luckily, there's tons of great products out there to help heal and protect your skin.
Some of my favorite products:
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Facial Polish: for exfoliating
- Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream: for moisture and a lovely rose scent
- Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair: for wrinkles
- Nuxe Reve De Miele Lip Balm: for soft lips that taste like honey
- Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough: for brightening and lifting
- Bare Minerals Mineral Elixers Oil Cleanser: for a moisturizing cleanse
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask: for deep hydration and repair while you sleep
- Honeywell Humidifier: for getting rid of dry air and allergies
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream: for night time deep hydration
What are some of your favorite ultra moisturizing products? Do you have any tips for me? Remember to take some time to take care of yourself over the next few weeks :)