I'm SO EXCITED for the 4th of July weekend. It's such a festive holiday, full of sunshine, friends, and fireworks. Today I'm sharing a special cocktail recipe with you, featuring my current obsession: Bai Bubbles!
If you haven't heard, Bai drinks are full of flavor and antioxidants, but only contain 5 calories each. This makes them perfect as a cocktail mixer, because if I'm going to consume my daily intake in vodka calories, my mixer shouldn't add more right? And it may as well contain antioxidants to help detoxify me ;) That's my idea of balance anyways!
Strawberries & Cream Coconut Soda
- 4 cans of Bai Bubbles Waikiki Coconut
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- For the 4th, Add 1 cup of fresh blueberries for festivity
- 8 oz of whipped cream flavored vodka
- Place 2 cups of fresh sliced strawberries (and blueberries if using) into a large pitcher of ice.
- Pour Waikiki Coconut Bai Bubbles and whipped cream vodka into pitcher and stir gently.
- Serve in your favorite glass and garnish with extra strawberries.
Bai is providing a special coupon for my readers only. SAVE $1.00 ON THREE (3) BAI PRODUCTS (11.5oz, 18oz or 28.4oz) UNTIL 7/31/2016. Click here to print the coupon and use it anywhere that Bai is sold: http://bricks.coupons.com/Bstart.asp?o=128597&c=BW&p=ylUXuKHz
Currently, Bai bubbles are 3 for $5 at Target and Ralph's so you can get them 3 for $4 with the coupon! It's the perfect time to try them if you've been thinking about it. I can't wait to hear what you think!