I thought I'd break up the travel posts a bit so I wouldn't bore you to death. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite French pharmacy products! What's so special about French pharmacies you ask? Well...they are full of magical items designed to keep your skin, hair, and body looking top notch! Luckily, most of these items can now be bought online or in the states (albeit at a much higher price). I still think they're worth trying though, and if you happen to be in Paris soon, stock up! I definitely bought 3x of everything on this list. I think Customs might have thought I was cuckoo..
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Shimmer • $39
- This beautiful dry body oil imparts a gorgeous shimmer and light scent on the skin, all while keeping you super moisturized.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk • $19.50
- This dry shampoo is delicate, but leaves the hair fluffy and light.
- La Roche-Posay Lipkar Balm AP Lipid Replenishing Body Care • $29.99
- This amazing balm heals everything from cracked heels to curling iron burns. Use it on any traumatized skin and watch it heal magically!
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel® - Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm • $19
- I love love love this lip balm because it smells and tastes delicious, keeps my extra chapped lips super hydrated, but has a nice matte finish. It's perfect under lipstick!
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrate • $28
- This moisturizer gives your skin a smooth and beautiful finish. It's super rich but not heavy or sticky. It's in every makeup artist's kit and should be in yours too.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray • $18
- This thermal water mist soothes and calms irritated skin. I never fly without it! It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh. You can also use it to refresh your makeup midday
Do you have any beauty products you love to stock up on when you're abroad? Tell me about them! I'm such a junkie, I want to buy everything! Let me know if you try anything on my list and how you like it!