I have teeny little asian eyes, so I love love love to wear fake lashes. I actually wear them most days. They really make a HUGE difference in your look and don't take that much time once you learn how to properly apply them. Here are my tips and tricks to amazing lashes!
1. Measure the lashes against your natural lash line. Trim them (from the outside) to match your natural eye length.
2. Flex the lashes a few times...bend them into a U shape both ways so they're a little more flexible and softer.
3. Apply glue to the band and wait at least 45 seconds for it to dry a bit. My favorite glue is the brush on variety because it's precise and neat! Try this one from Duo!
4. Curl your lashes and apply mascara if desired. Also, you might want to apply a very thin line of liquid liner. I love this one by Kat Von D. The brush tip is amazing and it stays on like ink.
5. After the glue is tacky, take some slant tweezers and pick up your lashes. Look DOWN into a mirror (I set mine on the countertop) and press the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Start with the middle section, then press the inner and outer corner. You may need to gently tug your eyelid tight and wiggle the lash band to make sure there aren't any wrinkles.
6. After your lashes are glued on, take a little liquid liner and draw over the lash band to blend it seamlessly. You may also apply mascara to blend in your natural lashes--but don't do this if you're using expensive re-usable lashes.
All done! It gets easier with practice, I promise. And it's totally worth it--let's just say your batting average just hit 100 ;) Questions? Product advice needed? Product suggestions? Message me!