It's the most glamorous time of the year! Today I'm sharing with you my holiday beauty must-haves! Pick up these little wonders to get you through all that gift giving, champagne toasting, and yes, even sleigh riding...if you're lucky enough to have snow! And psstt...a few tricks for the perfect red lip are below!
Holiday How To: Red Lips
1. For perfect lipstick, start by exfoliating your lips so they're flake free. Just put on some vaseline, dampen a washcloth with warm water, and gently scrub. Put on a your favorite lip balm (I prefer aquaphor) and let it sink in while you do the rest of your makeup.
2. Line your lips with a red liner. Gently trace just outside of your natural lip line for a pretty pout. #kendalljennerlips will be yours! Lightly fill in the rest of your mouth with the same liner.
3. Apply your lipstick! Afterwards, put your pointer finger in your mouth, wrap your lips around it, and pull it out...like you're sucking on a popsicle. Sounds naughty I know, but it will take off all the excess product so you don't get lipstick on your teeth ;)
4. Grab your favorite concealer and a small brush, and trace around your mouth to correct any mistakes and seal the lipstick in.
5. Voila, you're a holiday hunny! Now go kiss someone under that mistletoe! Don't forget your lipstick for post-makeout touch ups :)
What are your essentials this season? Need any other tips or tricks? Let me know! Smooches!