Monday oh Monday...I'm having extra coffee, as I usually struggle a little bit with the start of the week ;) Today I thought I'd share with you my everyday makeup routine. Below are my daily life savers, you can shop for them by clicking here or on the shop page!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I love this all matte, neutral palette! I just pick a shade a swipe it across my lid, and it's small enough to stash in my purse in case I need to switch to a night look.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner: This eyeliner is like a pen/brush hybrid, and one quick stroke creates a super dark, precise, and budge-proof line. Lining my eyes is essential, as it helps my little asian eyes really POP!
- Anastasia Dip Brow in Medium Brown: I never, ever, leave the house without my brows. Good brows frame your whole face. I love this because a little goes a long way, and it stays on all day!
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard: My dark circles and eye bags are no joke...especially on Monday! This amazing concealer is super pigmented but also radiant, so it makes me look awake even pre-coffee. Choose a color 1-2 shades lighter than your foundation for the maximum brightening effect.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm: This cult favorite blush is a miracle worker no matter how tired your skin looks. The coral color with a slight shimmer looks great on absolutely every skin tone. It gives you a beautiful, natural, post run (or ehrmm "workout) glow.
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe: On days when I need to look extra polished, I'll wear foundation on top of my concealer, and before my blush. This one gives medium to full coverage, but looks super glowy (duh!) because the cake belongs in your tummy, not on your face ;)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Finishing Powder: This is my favorite powder to keep the shine at bay. A light dusting after you complete your face keeps it looking fresh all day!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee: This great gloss is super hydrating (essential because my lips are drier than the Sahara) and smells like dessert. Plus it's a bargain so I can buy every color, though this nude is a top pick.
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion: Last but not least, make those eyes pop just a little more by swiping on some mascara. This one adds volume and length without any clumps or smudging. #myLGB tip: drugstore mascara doesn't differ much from designer, so save your hard earned $$$ and buy the bargain.
Let me know if you girls have questions as to how to use these products, I promise to do a tutorial soon. Do you have any other essentials you'd like to share with me? Have a productive and pretty week loves!